Cool As A Cucumber Mocktail
Goods To Get
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 limes, divided
- 16 mint sprigs, divided
- 32 ounces mineral water
- Stevia, to taste
- Optional: For a Leaky Gut Fix add a packet of Repair+ L Glutamine
- Juice the cucumber, 1 lime, and about 12 mint sprigs.
- Divide the cucumber juice between four glasses.
- Add ice and top with mineral water.
- Add stevia to taste.
- Cut lime into 4 slices and garnish each glass, along with the remaining mint.
- Serve immediately.
No juicer: The recipe above requires a juicer to juice the cucumber, lime, and mint. However, if you don’t have a juicer, you can juice the lime using a citrus juicer or by hand, then mash up the cucumber and mint. The drink will be a chunkier texture, but it will have a similar flavor and be more like a mojito conistency.
Juice the cucumber, lime and mint then freeze them in these adorable freezer cubes then when you have a hankering for a mocktail and need to chillll out pop them in a glass, top with sparkling water and squeeze fresh lime.
Add a packet of repair+ L-Glutamine+Fiber drink mix for some serious gut healing benefits.