Iced Matcha Latte
I love you so MATCHA!!!
Last weeks #CCSUMMERSIPS was a huge hit & I loved seeing you guys make those Strawberry Probiotic Collagen Cubes!!!
If you missed it, make sure to go check out the blog post here! Collagen Cubes are delectable little frozen iced cubes filled with all the gut goodies that collagen, prebiotics and probiotics offer. They help you to Battle the Bloat, Bacteria & wellll something else that starts with a B but I can't think of it.
Let's get right into it because we have so MATCHA to talk about...
As I'm sure you've guessed by now this weeks Chanelle Cozette Summer Sip is an Iced Matcha Latte!
A modern spin on the ancient Japanese drink. Why? The benefits are HUGE! It's fat burning, helps lower blood pressure, is anti aging and provides extra energy all in one totally trendy beverage. It has 140x's more ECGC than green tea and when compared to the antioxidant competition, Matcha has 1187 more grams of antioxidants in a serving than goji berries, 1,213 grams more than Dark Chocolate & a whopping 1,385 grams more than the trendy açai berry!
It's blowing up Instagram because in only 2-ounces it contains 70 milligrams of caffeine but doesn't cause a crash or jitters. The caffeine is paried up with L-theanine, a feel-good amino acid that stimulates the alpha brain waves to DECREASE STRESS! It's a MATCHA made in HEAVEN!
In mainstream medication they'd say this is caffeine+xanax...in a cup.
All the health benefits make it a perfect MATCHA for my #CCSummerSips
A series of gut benefiting beverages for the smoldering heat but also they’re so chic and absolutely adorable!!!
Second on the menu is...
Iced Matcha Latte
- Fill your shaking vessel aka fancy word for protein shaker, mason jar, or tumbler with water. A good rule of thumb is 1 to 2 grams which translates to ½ to 1 teaspoon of matcha to 8 ounces of liquid.
- You can do water, coconut milk or both.
- Add the matcha to the liquid. It’s best to sift the matcha first to prevent clumping.
- Sweeten it up with your favorite sweetener. Mine is stevia or monk fruit.
- Add a couple coconut milk ice cubes to the shaking vessel which helps blend & chill.
- Then pour the latte over ice or coconut milk cubes for a creamier Iced Matcha Latte
- For coconut cubes I just freeze coconut milk in cubes with a couple drops of stevia. Freeze in cubes and store in a stasher bag.
Share #CCSummerSips with yo friends!
Each week this summer, a new #CCSummerSips recipe will be posted. When you Instagram either my post or your own pic with the recipe or drink, tagged with @chanellecozette & #GutGirlGang you’ll be entered to win a Love Your Gut goodie bag with repair+ & matcha!
Winners will be announced each Sunday night!
I just love your guts!!
Chanelle Cozette Doyle
*This post is not sponsored. Prizes given are purchased by myself. When you purchase a product from my pink links I do receive commission from the company you purchase from, this does not impact the price you pay!! This allows me to continue to provide you with free & fabulous content. Thank you for your support! Xo